Welcome to Fairfield’s IB International Program:
Please download the updated All About IB guide. This document will provide detailed information about HCPS IB policies and important documents.
Service As Action (SAA) Information:
IB program students need to earn 20 hours of Service as Action each school year. Many organizations in the community provide information on upcoming community and service opportunities. If you have suggestions or updates on opportunities for students, please contact the IB Coordinator with the essential information so that it can be posted.
Sixth Grade Students can begin earning their hours on September 17th.
Seventh and Eighth Grade Students can earn up to 10 hours in the summer prior to the start of the school year.
Download as SAA Log here
Resources for SAA Ideas:
Additional Community + Service Ideas
Be sure to check this website for any scheduled C + S events. To spark your interest and ideas, here are some of the great activities Fairfield Falcons have engaged in:
- writing letters to military personnel and seniors in Assisted Learning centers;
- contributing to YMCA-sponsored community events;
- creating a Pet-A-Thon or walk-a-thon to support the SPCA or other worthy charities;
- organizing a neighborhood clean-up;
- coordinating a blanket drive for the SPCA;
- collecting pop-tops for Ronald McDonald House;
- embroidering pillow cases or creating jewelry to sell for charity;
- knitting caps for cancer patients;
- organizing a Saturday tutoring program;
- participating in Buddy Ball programs;
- coaching younger players in sports;
- working with elementary school teachers;
- tutoring younger children in reading and math, and so on . . .