C. Pearson, Athletic Director
FMS Athletics Web Schoology Group
All students who plan to try out for a middle school sport must have the following completed forms on file in the main office or turned in to their coach. Forms can be obtained below, from the athletic director or in the main office Participation forms must be completely filled in and properly signed, attesting that the student has been examined and found to be physically fit for athletic competition and that his or her parents consent to participation. Physicals must be dated after April of the previous school year and all signatures and health insurance information need to be present to be valid.
- Student Activities Contract
- Middle School Athletic Participation Form
- Student Athlete Concussion Policy
- Student Consent Form Winter Sports
For voluntary K-12 student accident insurance, enroll online at studentinsurance-kk.com:
- Select a program (“K12 Voluntary”)
- When prompted for school system name, enter Henrico County Public Schools.
- When prompted for state, select VA. Then select your child’s school from the list.
Sports Schedules 2021-22
Baseball – https://henricoschools.us/wp-content/uploads/Baseball2021-2022.pdf
Boys Tennis – https://henricoschools.us/wp-content/uploads/BoysTennis2021-2022.pdf
Softball – https://henricoschools.us/wp-content/uploads/Softball2021-2022.pdf
|4/13 5:00 PM||@Tuckahoe|
|4/19 5:00 PM||@ Hanover HS||Oak Knoll|
|4/27 6:00 PM||@ Henrico HS||Quad|
|5/2 6:00 PM||@ HSHS||Quad|
|5/16 6:00 PM||@ HSHS||Quad|
|5/19 6:00 PM||@ Hermitage||Quad|